HortGrow offers “off the shelf” and custom-blends of Coco Coir and Coco-perlite formulations for Commercial use. These blends are processed and packaged in uncompressed or partially compressed bags; available in 50L bags or 2000L totes.
HortGrow potting mixes can be formulated to specific requirements to achieve the moisture and aeration qualities needed for each type of crop.
- Seed germination and propagating young transplants
- Plants requiring higher moisture to initiate growth
- Propagating young transplants and short duration crops
- Uniform distribution of high moisture and nutrient holding qualities
- Plants requiring optimum moisture and drainage for healthy growth
- Ideal for larger volume growing containers and pots; longer duration crops
- Plants requiring maximum airspace, porosity and drainage
- Recommended for long-term growth in larger pots
- Perfectly balanced potting mix plus aged Coco Husk and Coco Fractions
- No other additives or soil amendments are required
- Custom-blended premium Coco Pith with perlite ratios
- Traditional mainstay for crops requiring heavy feeding